Monday, November 3, 2008

Mother and son

I was out with my wife, for a walk. Suddenly a a youngester appeared in front of me, smiling and grinning ear to ear. Hello young man, I greeted this boy of 13, who was as big as me, bigger than his mother, who was just bit infront of me in a car. When I asked him, where he was coming from, he simply said, mother is in the car, and pointed out to a car in front. Not quite sure what to say to this boy, I walked, on to a parked car in front of us. My niece steped out of the car, said that she was having an altercation with her son. The mother would not let her son, 13 to drive a car. Ï know my son could drive better than me," said my niece, "but I would rather remind him to obey the rule, he is not mature enough to drive now"
I wish every parent thought likewise

No comments: